Thursday 14 June 2012

Apothecary art anniversary

I haven't had much time for crafting lately, with the half term and the kids being poorly :( luckily we did manage to get a little break over the weekend.
Now that all thats over, we are starting to get back to normality. I've been planning my next class (date to be confirmed), for a little sneak peek at what i'm planning go check out my facebook page
Today i'd like to share with you this anniversary card i made using my favourite stamp set, apothecary art and the co ordinating framelit dies.
I've used very vanilla and confetti cream cardstock as well as very vanilla satin ribbon. I stamped the image in crumb cake and coloured with lucky limeade and wisteria wonder, which i also used to stamp the sentiment (from teeny tiny wishes). My trusty scoreboard with its diagonal plate created the embossed effect which i then added pearls to as its for a 30th anniversary :)
I finally took my edgelits out the packet to create the scallop edge.
If you would like to purchase any of these products, do get in touch and i can organise an order with you.


1 comments:

Wendy L said...

Stunningky gorgeous. xxxx

Post a Comment