Tuesday 31 July 2012

I've been a terribly rubbish blogger recently, but i sort of have an excuse! I have taken a little step back from things and am currently working on some new offerings for you :) i havent been as neglectful of my facebook page so if you haven't already, please do check it out I'll be giving my facebook and blog a makeover soon (it could also mean a new blog!) so watch this space...

I have now received my copy of the new autumn/winter seasonal catalogue, & i can honestly say its amazing! There are some brilliant bundles and great kits for beginners so keep your eyes peeled for its launch on the 1st of september, if your lucky i might share some sneak peeks with you before then :)

While many of the things i have been working on are a bit hush hush & crafting has slowed now the kids are off school i will not just post and run without sharing something crafty with you.
This has already been shared on my facebook page (told you i've been less neglectful over there!) i was asked very last minute to make a wedding card post box, my brief was ivory, fancy & to fit possibly 90 cards, & i had 2 days to do it! This is what i came up with...



0 comments:

Post a Comment