Sunday 2 September 2012

A new challenge blog



Come on over and join us at Aly's crafty challenges, a new facebook group, putting your crafty mojo to the test each month. pop over to me, myself & the world for more details.

This months challenge is Back to school, and i used this fab template from splitcoaststampers to create this cute lil backpack as my DT project.

I've used Gumball green cardstock, one of the brand new in colours for the new annual catalogue,  you can purchase these new colours now, as they coordinate with many of the items in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue, please contact me for items available & costs. I used the festival of prints DSP stack (126904 £6.25), which is great for little accents on projects and the perfect size for mounting photos for scrapbooking. Its all finished off with so saffron 3/8" taffeta ribbon (122982 £6.25)

I hope you'll come and join us for our monthly challenges, we will have some lovely prizes up for grabs & lots of inspiration for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment