Tuesday 1 May 2012

Apothecary Art

 I am absolutely loving this stamp set from the summer mini, and the added bonus with this set is the matching set of framelit dies, no scissors needed!


Tonight  I am going to share just  a couple of projects using this set (i can't seem to stop using it and the framelits...they are so useful) firstly a simple 6x6 layout i came up with while crafting with my upline vicky (go check out her twitterpated owl!), she actually had to ban me from using the set as i kept using it instead of sets i don't have =)




please excuse some of these pictures as my camera died so i had to take some on my phone. I really love the simplicity of this layout.

This next project i'm still playing with but i wanted to share it anyway!

This bit is actually finished, i've used the new framelit dies for the body of this little gift bag and decorated with the new attic boutique DSP, the catalogue really does not do these papers justice, they are gorgeous and just a little bit different.

i am currently toying with different ideas for what to put inside my gift bag
















I thought i might make a few mini note cards (using the framelits again) and maybe a little stack of tags, tied with the new bakers twine (you have to try this its so soft and lovely)

I'm also considering maybe a little tag/mini book, will keep you posted on that one =) Thats all for now as i must get on with my swaps etc. for regional training soon.
If you would like to order any of the products i've used or would like a demonstration of any items please do get in touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment