Monday 21 May 2012

A quick catch up...

I've been a neglectful blogger lately... I promise to do better! I've got lots of things i want to share with you but as i'm on my phone you'll have to wait for all the details (& pictures) from (my first) regional training event! It was a great day and provided me with lots inspiration, but more on that later :)

Saturday saw my first ever craft group, it wasnt a huge turn out, which was lucky as i've moved the venue to my new crafting area (which is still harpers brook!). Although its a smaller area, it allows for more crafting time. i'm thinking of including lunch at the next one, let me know what you think.

It was nice to just relax and craft which i don't get to do very often (its usually speed crafting around the kids!) i'll leave you with some of my project from the day using the tickets and tags simply scrappin' kit.



0 comments:

Post a Comment